Perspective: Who is responsible for stopping NZ’s obesity epidemic?
A challenge to anti-fluoridationers to justify their misrepresentation of New Zealand research
Schedule test post 7
Schedule test post 6?
Schedule post test 5
Cochrane fluoridation review described as “empty”
(Un)licensed to kill: do we need to regulate how tobacco is sold?
What’s the product? Locavore edition
Painting features as bugs
Consumption is the goal
What those who followed Smith also got wrong
Gavin Kennedy on Adam Smith
Doug Sellman jumps the shark (updated)
- prefer on Anti-fluoridationists misrepresent new dental date for New Zealand children
- prefer on What defines a science communicator? #SciCommNZ
- Test on Inputs and Outputs: Soda Tax edition
- TestComment on Cochrane fluoridation review described as “empty”
- SEFHI on Anti-fluoridationists misrepresent new dental date for New Zealand children